Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Work In Progress


When Thelma (http://cupcakesndaisies.blogspot.com/) decided to head up a sew along for Miss Rosie's quilt, Eventide, I was so excited. This is a quilt I've wanted to make for a WHILE. I love the soft colors, and the quilt (and it's inspired name) seems to perfectly evoke the character of the fabric line, Luna Notte (~by 3 Sisters for Moda~)

I am so UP for this project!

However, I have a Work in Progress which I need to complete PRONTO to clear the deck for Eventide! It is the setting assembly for my 2010 "Second Saturday" blocks. My quilt store, like many others, creates it's own "Block of the Month" and we meet to get our new block on the 2nd Saturday of each month. This year, the setting I chose for my blocks is a whole 'nother quilt in itself!

I now have all the Log Cabin and Courthouse Steps surround blocks completed, and it's just a matter of assembling the sashing, cornerstones, blocks and setting triangles into a top.

Eventide has put the pressure on... on my way to a finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment